Founded in October 2007 by two brothers Alphonse and Felix gasana our first office was in Berea Centre, Durban, South Africa. Our Trading name was BringIT Computer Consulting & Design. Our services were mainly:
- Paper printing of small formats,
- Computer repairs, consulting and support,
- Web & Graphic Design
- then we added t.shirts printing using transfers and heat transfer vinyls the following year.
In March 2009, Alphonse left the company for Australia. The company was then changed to GF Printing PTY ltd, and moved to the new offices at 72 Smith Street, Durban.
In 2010, the Clothing Factory was added.
In 2012, the Water Purification Plant was added, by then we were supplying purified water to local stores and our quantity was 500 bottles per day, by March 2019 our capacity was 10 000 bottles per day.
In October 2015, the company moved to 19 Gale Street, Trenor House, Durban. We also added the big format Printing and Embroidery Departments.
At the end of 2015, the company started investing into Farming and Property development.
In 2019, The company is still owned and run by the GASANA family.
- Felix Gasana: Chef Executive Officer
- Theophila Gasana: HR Manager
- Patrick : Head of Embroidery Department
- Sbonelo Francis Moloyi: Head of the Transport department
- Mussa: Clothing Factory Manager
- Victor: Sales Manager
- Rashid: Water Bottling manager
- Justine: Embroidery Technician
- Radebe: Low Hills Estate Farm manager
- Zinhle: Myrtles Lodge Manager
- Goliath: Water Stock manager
- Zama: Natal Car Rental Operations manager
GF Printing (Pty) Ltd is a division of https://gfgroupafrica.co.za/. 1. SUNOL OIL (PTY) ltd 2. GF Printing (PTY) ltd 3. NATAL CAR RENTAL (PTY) ltd 4. LOW HILLS ESTATE (PTY) ltd 5. AMANZI DURBAN PURIFIED WATER (PTY) ltd 6. STEAK HOUSE CLASSIC (PTY) ltd.